News and Events
Calling all Summer Teaching Associates! Join STIA! The Summer Teaching Institute for Associates is scheduled for May-September.
*TALES* Subscribe to the Teaching and Learning Excellence Series Podcasts at TALES.id.ucsb.edu.
*TAs: Register for SPRING Quarter's TA Development Workshops.
*Collaborate now offers Online Training for GauchoSpace!
*Register for Face to Face GauchoSpace trainings!
EVENTS Spring 2017
The Office of Instructional Consultation regularly hosts open-invitation events for UCSB faculty and teaching assistants. These include workshops, brown bag discussions, forums, GauchoSpace training, and so forth.
TALES - Teaching and Learning Excellence Series
TALES is a series of live events and podcasts with stories about teaching and learning that inspire, motivate and ignite the imagination of both instructors and students. Click here to watch TALES videos or to register for a live event!
Spring Faculty Workshops - Info Coming Soon!
Note: Materials and links for all our Brown Bags can be found in Instructional Development's Changing Instruction, Changing Times site in GauchoSpace.
1. Navigate to http://gauchospace.ucsb.edu/
2. Enter your UCSB NetID and password (same as used for e-grades).
3. If you are not already enrolled in the course, go to the Courses link and click on Project Sites.
4. Type in the search box: Changing Instruction for Changing Times.
5. Click the course title and then click Join this course site.
6. Scroll down to My Courses click on the "course" entitled the site Instructional Development: Changing Instruction for Changing Times.